Links and Resources - Benefits and Resources
- Association for Injured Motorcyclists - Vancouver chapter
- A not-for-profit organization set up to foster the needs of injured motorcyclists; official Vancouver chapter.
- Association for Injured Motorcyclists - Vancouver Island chapter
- A not-for-profit organization set up to foster the needs of injured motorcyclists; official Vancouver Island chapter.
- BC Coalition of Motorcyclists (BCCOM)
- A political lobbyist group dealing with motorcycle issues on the various levels with the provincial government of British Columbia, Canada.
- British Columbia Paraplegic Association (BCPA)
- The BCPA assists persons with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities to achieve independence, self-reliance and full community participation.
- CHROMEDREAMS American Motorcycle Appraisals (CD)
- Your official ICBC recognized Harley Davidson Motorcycle appraisal specialist.
- Canadian Motorcycle Drag Racing Association (CMDRA)
- The Canadian Motorcycle Drag Racing Association, formed in 1993 by a group of West Coast Professional dragbike racers and motorcycle enthusiasts.
- G.F. Strong Rehabilitation Centre
- G.F. Strong is British Columbia's largest rehabilitation centre. As a freestanding facility, G.F. Strong provides in-patient, out-patient, outreach, and clinical support services to clients/patients in four unique programs: Acquired Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Arthritis, and Neuromusculoskeletal.
- Inter-Corporate Computer & Network Services, Inc.
- Computer and networking specialists with decades of experience and the official providers of the internet site design and hosting for AIM Canada and AIM Vancouver.
- Neil Squire Foundation (NSF)
- The Neil Squire Foundation is a non-profit organization set up to assist physically challenged individuals get back into the mainstream of life.